Welcome Wednesday: Virtual Hug Week!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2021

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

This week is simply virtual hugs to anyone that needs it!

via GIPHY

I know that I have been going through some challenges myself recently and I have wonderful supportive friends to help me get through it all.  Sometimes Everyone needs someone in their corner.

I hope everyone continues to stay safe, and have a great rest of the week!

6 comments

Comment

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro November 10, 2021

Hi @Jimmy Seddon

You're right; being grateful for all support it's essential.

I'm sending my virtual hug too for all Community spreading good feelings to everyone!

😇🙏😃

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon , hope you get through all your challenges soon!

It is kind of similar situation for me and my family as well. And I can tell how badly anyone needs those hugs from your loved ones in such tough times.

So, I am sending you & everyone here a lot of virtual hugs as well.

Stay safe and healthy, everyone!

Like # people like this
Michaela Staffova November 11, 2021

I sincerely hope you'll get through the tough times soon @Jimmy Seddon and I'm sure you'll emerge victorious and stronger than ever 🙏  

That's one virtual hug right there for you, sir!

Actually, it's a hug for everyone who needs it. We gotta support each other in these truly strange, strange times. 

Stay safe, friends ❤️

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2021

Love it, @Jimmy Seddon , thanks for this post. YES, everyone needs a hug.

giphy

Like # people like this
M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2021

Love it !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events