Welcome Wednesday: The Giphy Thread! - Part II

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2022

Hello Everyone and welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday!

As some of you may know, I LOVE using giphy to express myself.  In fact, I have had entire conversations with friends completely through giphy images.

This week I'm bringing back the thread full of giphy images.  Use as many as you like!

Here are a few of my other go to images:

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!

4 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2022

If you didn't already know, any emotion I experience can be GIF'd from the original Star Wars Trilogy. These can basically answer almost any question I am asked...

Like # people like this
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck February 23, 2022

Love these. I actually recently watched the original three with my twelve year old son cause he'd never seen them. I'm not a mad Star Wars fan but I felt like they were films he needed to see. When we were done with the three I told him now he could say he'd seen ALL THREE Star Wars movies 🤣

Like # people like this
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck February 23, 2022

A little story about looking for gifs in gifs :þ

giphygiphy

giphygiphygiphygiphy

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2022

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

giphy.gif

giphy (2).gif

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro February 24, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon

It's not Wednesday anymore, hahaha, however, I truly identify myself with your post, and I love it. I'm such an enthusiastic person, and I love giphys and stickers. 😃🤩❤️

Because I'm a morning person, I start my day like

And then I grab

To have a condition to practice my 

So after that, I can do everything!

And

Thank you so much for this topic!

You rock!!

😃🤩🤗🥳👏🏽

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events