Welcome Wednesday: Let's build a (summer time) Story - Part 3

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2022

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I know that we had a lot of fun building a story together one line at a time in the past, so I thought it was about time we bring it back for another round during the summer months (here at least).

I'll get things started:

As the Atlassian Admin, I love that everyone takes vacation in the summer. 

Alright, the rest is up to all of you, let's see how long we can get this chain going!  Please continue the story in the comments below.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

9 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2022
Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2022
Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2022

Welcome to all the new members! 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Sue Wilson August 10, 2022

As the Atlassian Admin, I love that everyone takes vacation in the summer.  I get so much of MY work done when users aren't asking for new changes.

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro August 10, 2022

As the Atlassian Admin, I love that everyone takes vacation in the summer. I get so much of MY work done when users aren't asking for new changes. And it's nice because I can organize my tasks and my workday!

Like # people like this
Mark Daley August 10, 2022

Hi Everyone

Happy Hump day :) Most of the week is gone now! Phew

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2022

As the Atlassian Admin, I love that everyone takes vacation in the summer. I get so much of MY work done when users aren't asking for new changes. And it's nice because I can organize my tasks and my workday!

And it’s a great time to implement system cleanup and try out new functionality like Marketplace apps.

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2022

As the Atlassian Admin, I love that everyone takes vacation in the summer. I get so much of MY work done when users aren't asking for new changes. And it's nice because I can organize my tasks and my workday! And it’s a great time to implement system cleanup and try out new functionality like Marketplace apps.

And I always love it when I find something new in the community that can make my life easier! 

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2022

As the Atlassian Admin, I love that everyone takes vacation in the summer. I get so much of MY work done when users aren't asking for new changes. And it's nice because I can organize my tasks and my workday! And it’s a great time to implement system cleanup and try out new functionality like Marketplace apps.  And I always love it when I find something new in the community that can make my life easier! 

Plus it gives me more time for networking with folks outside the organization while I'm making my life easier!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2022

Thank you to everyone who has chimed in so far!  I love how this is going.  Let's keep it building!

As the Atlassian Admin, I love that everyone takes vacation in the summer. I get so much of MY work done when users aren't asking for new changes. And it's nice because I can organize my tasks and my workday! And it’s a great time to implement system cleanup and try out new functionality like Marketplace apps.  And I always love it when I find something new in the community that can make my life easier! Plus it gives me more time for networking with folks outside the organization while I'm making my life easier! 

But, I also make sure to spend some time looking at the back burner tasks to see if there is something quick I can deliver to make someone happy when they return from vacation.

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2022

As the Atlassian Admin, I love that everyone takes vacation in the summer. I get so much of MY work done when users aren't asking for new changes. And it's nice because I can organize my tasks and my workday! And it’s a great time to implement system cleanup and try out new functionality like Marketplace apps.  And I always love it when I find something new in the community that can make my life easier! Plus it gives me more time for networking with folks outside the organization while I'm making my life easier! But, I also make sure to spend some time looking at the back burner tasks to see if there is something quick I can deliver to make someone happy when they return from vacation.

And when they return and are inundated with emails/chats and work, they will see that I delivered something phenomenal into the environment! 

Like John Funk likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events