Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Have You Registered for Team '23 Yet?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2023

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Yesterday Atlassian officially opened registration for Team '23!

As someone who has attended both virtually and in person in the past, I can honestly saw that attending in person is an extremely valuable experience if you are able to.  The ability and opportunity to interact with people that are ready and willing to help you solve the challenges you have is absolutely amazing!

So my question for you this week:  Are you planning to attend Team '23 in person?  If yes, what are you looking forward to the most? And, if you have attended in the past what have been some of your favorite moments?

Personally, I'm planning to attend in person (pending company approval).  There are two things that I'm really looking forward to. 

First, is having the ability to speaking with the Atlassian Product teams directly about the needs of my users and being able to chat with the various vendor booths about how we might solve our challenges that simply can't be done with out of the box functionality.

Second, and this was my favorite part about last year, was being able to put faces with names of people that I have interacted with here in the online community on the daily basis.

If you are planning to attend be sure to keep a lookout for me during the event.  I'd love to say hi in person!

Have a great rest of the week!

31 comments

Comment

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2023

I'm in for the virtual event - perhaps 2024 will be my year to make it in person! :) 

Like # people like this
Tarun Gupta January 27, 2023

I am also waiting

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2023

I am not sure yet! I will ask my company if I can attend in person, but I highly doubt it. They highly scrutinize travel these days and since we just went through a layoff I don't think they want to spend money on travel. If I cannot attend in person, I will definitely attend virtually! 

Like # people like this
Andreas Springer _Actonic_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2023

Looks like I'll be able to go again this year, yay!

Meeting new people is one of my favorite things to do there as well. If we could meet and chat, @Jimmy Seddon, that would be wonderful. :)

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2023

I’m signing up for the digital experience right now, but planning to attend in-person!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Janene Hoffmann Uher January 18, 2023

Question:  When does the Early Bird / Super Fan deadline expire?
translation:  I want to get the discounted rated rate if there's any chance of attending 

Like # people like this
Janene Hoffmann Uher January 20, 2023

Elizabeth from another Atlassian forum found the following:

Took some searching but I found it! Team '23 in-person discount offer is only available until February 7, 2023 12:00 PM PT

Like # people like this
LoRi January 18, 2023

Definitely signed up for the virtual experience!

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2023

All registered for in person. Can't wait to see everybody!!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 20, 2023

Yeah, I get to elbow bump you finally!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2023

I attended Team '22 digitally and it is going to be same for me this year as well for Team '23!

Hopefully, I will be able to join my first in-person Team event in 2024, if I get a US visa from Canada before that time! (And yes, I am moving to Canada this year as a Permanent Resident, and hoping to interact more with you @Jimmy Seddon for Atlassian and non-Atlassian stuff and would look for your help to get me acquainted & connected to the Atlassian community in Canada, and to the country of Canada, in general!)

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 20, 2023

Signed up for in person, already booked the hotel and flights.

Really looking forward to two things:

1. Reconnecting with all of the Community Leaders, Managers and Team Members that make this community much more than a place where we come to discuss Atlassian Products and Services. It's a very large virtual extended family and I look at Team '23 as a reunion of sorts.

2. Chatting up the product teams on the floor. The level of access that we have to the teams that determine the product roadmap is unprecedented and I love being able to talk about the current vs. future user experience.

OK, I also have a #3. Sharing beers with great human beings. Cheers! 🍻

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 20, 2023

🍻

Matthew Swint January 23, 2023

Won't be able to go in person, but registered for the on-demand digital content. 

Like # people like this
Suzi Firth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2023

Signed up virtually. Love that the content is available for those not in the US.

Like # people like this
Urmo January 24, 2023

I'll take in digital meetup because i did liked more when it happend in Spain Barcelona. It was more simple Europan visitors.

Let's hope that Atlassian will show something new and big.

Like # people like this
Kedar Kanel January 24, 2023

This is going to be my first Atlassian event. Signed up virtually. Looking forward to it.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 25, 2023

@Kedar Kanel that's so exciting! Check out our community events too, they happen every day, both virtually and in person. 

Dinesh Dhinakaran
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 25, 2023

can't able to go in person, better can see next event hopefully

Like Monique vdB likes this
Teresa
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 25, 2023

I am so excited to attending Team '23 and see everyone

Rakesh R January 26, 2023

I might join the virtual one. Any heads up on what's the event going to be about?

arochere January 26, 2023

not registered yet

Abhiman Sharma January 26, 2023

This is going to be my first Atlassian event.

Mike Dupuy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2023

Looking forward to seeing you all at Team '23!

Christine Lee January 27, 2023

Looking forward to it!

YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2023

Looking forward to it!

Alex Chi January 31, 2023

It's time to go and join offline! =)

oliver_josefsson January 31, 2023

Looking forward to the virtual one!

Mahesh Arandara January 31, 2023

looking forward for this :)

Joseph Hansbrough January 31, 2023

Registered and looking forward to learning more about the ways to empower my team. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events