Welcome Wednesday: From Personality Types to Zodiac Signs!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

A couple of weeks ago, I shared a personality type quiz so you could learn more about yourself.  This week I'm taking a different spin.  There are many people that follow their horoscope and zodiac signs (if you are one of those people, this is not meant to offend).  What I'm interested to know, is based on the personality described in your zodiac sign, do you feel it accurately represents you?  How does it differ from the personality test?

https://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/

For starters, I'm a Leo (just barely, I sit right on the border between Leo & Virgo).  Looking at Leo alone, I feel like there are a number of "out-going" traits that simply don't match my personality.  However, if I were to cross that with Virgo, I can see a possible hybrid that exists.

Let me know if the comments below what your sign is and if you think it matches your personality!

Have a great rest of the week!

7 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022
Like # people like this
Like # people like this
David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

WOW that is a lot of new Community members!  Welcome everyone!!!

Like # people like this
Joseph Hall April 13, 2022

My sign is Capricorn. I would say that the description of my personality and traits are spot on!!

Happy Wednesday

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

My dad is a Capricorn as well, and I'd say most of those line up with him too!

Like # people like this
David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

I'm in the same boat.  There are a good number that line up for me as well, but a few that are not so accurate.

The best is the "dislikes".  I laughed because it was funny and then cried a little because it was true... :D

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

It's vague enough that in a way it can mean that you enjoy change.  But, then again I feel all zodiac/horoscope are left open to the interpretation of the reader. 

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro April 13, 2022

Hey Buddy! It's good to see you here, @Jimmy Seddon

So I'm Leo too! But a meek Leo, LOL. I have many or total characteristics of it in a balanced mood. 🦁  I love it!

I don't think I am better than anybody nor that everyone must do my will; I'm so friendly. I'll always offer gentle treatment to everybody. It's part of my being.  🤗 😃 🦁 🦁 

Have a lovely day, everyone! 🦁 😃

giphy (5).gif

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

@Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro you might follow me in a Leo/Virgo hybrid then ;)

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro April 13, 2022

@Jimmy SeddonYes, right! 😃 🥳 🦁

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

Aries. Not much of a horoscope person, but I'll let anyone comment on whether my status of Defender is a match or mismatch with the description of Aries.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

I think the Strengths, Likes & Dislikes probably line up.  The weaknesses not so much.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon you need to spend more time with me then!

Weaknesses that line up: Impatient, moody, short-tempered

Weaknesses that don't: impulsive, aggressive

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

Guess we'll just have to meet up for Team '23 ;)

Like Joseph Hall likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

I'm a Scorpio, which is weird because I live in Arizona and have been stung by a scorpion and I hate them with a passion! Some of it is true about me and some of it is not. I definitely turn to research to find out things I want to know. When there is a challenge to be overcome I am right there to lead the way until it is resolved! I step in and take control of situations when I have to. And the secrets part - holding on to others secrets; well I kept a secret from my whole family who I am close to that my now sister is transgender. I kept the secret for 5 months without telling anyone! The only part I disagree with is the weaknesses as I am not a jealous, manipulative, or violent person! 

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon Thank you for this interesting post!

I am a Virgo.

Looking at the traits & description of my Zodiac Sign, and the results of my personality test from a couple of weeks ago, I feel that all these traits perfectly describe or match with my personality.

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

I guess sometimes alignment happens!

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon I would say that I have been a horoscope person in the past, and most of the times this alignment happened for me.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Evangeline Black April 17, 2022

Great post @Jimmy Seddon , thank you. I wasn't going to reply but it made me laugh out loud. I am the epitome of Gemini, true to every word. Both 😈😇 in one, warring 24hrs a day but good omens over all. Wouldn't cause any trouble. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events