Welcome Wednesday: Did you know Collaboratory is happening?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2021

Welcome to Wednesday!

August is Collaboratory month, if you aren't aware of that, the first session is happening today at 10:30am PST:

https://events.atlassian.com/collaboratory_series/home

Also, there is a badge that you can earn on your Community profile
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Earn-the-Collaboratory-Month-Badge/ba-p/1765179

My question, will require you to do some research first (this goes for me as well). What I would like everyone to do is watch the first session, then in the comments discuss the most interesting thing you learned.

If you didn't learn anything new, share something that was mentioned that validates your team is doing the right things.

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

2 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2021

Thanks for bringing the Collaboratory series to our attention, @Jimmy Seddon

Templates! I enjoyed listening to Matt explain templates in Confluence. Templates are so powerful. @Matt Reiner _K15t_ reminded me of the "Placeholder text" (Instructional text). Very cool feature in Confluence that I should use a lot more.

giphy

P.s. love your Napoleon Dynamite giphy :)

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2021

Yes!  Templates are fantastic!  I'm really bad at designing a good layout so I rely on templates a lot!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2021

Great post again, @Jimmy Seddon ! I wish I could get some time out of my busy schedule to watch these sessions. I am aware of Collaboratory series but haven't got a chance to view the first session yet. I am hoping to learn something new in Confluence once I get a chance to review  the sessions on a later date.

Have a nice learning experience guys!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2021

@Taranjeet Singh I know the feeling.  I have yet to watch it myself.  I'm hoping to have a few minutes after I put my son to bed tonight!

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events