Welcome Wednesday: Atlassian Team 2021 HYPE THREAD!!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hello Everyone!!!!

We are in the middle of the opening keynote for Atlassian Team 2021!!!

I don't have a question for you this week, I want to see how excited you are for this event.  GIFs, pictures, selfies!

Let's see how much we can fill the comments with our excitement!

WIN_20210428_13_14_01_Pro.jpg

6 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021
Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021
Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021
Like Nayeemuddin Khan likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon I am in the middle of the keynote session and too excited to hear about any new products & features. Looking forward to learn about all these new products and their features via relevant technical demo sessions in coming days.

Exciting GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Like # people like this
Ramyres110 April 28, 2021

Me watching all the session and open every link that the speakers say andGoogling every name... rsrsrs

giphy

Like # people like this
Nayeemuddin Khan April 28, 2021

thanks

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Ready for day 2!!

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2021

Yayyyy.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events