Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Atlassian Community Events (ACE)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

This week is more of a public service announcement.  Did you know that there may be a local Atlassian Community group in your area?  If you are interested in getting to know other fans of the Atlassian products near you, I would encourage you to go check out https://ace.atlassian.com/

Many of these local chapters have Team '23 events happening.  Some are virtual allowing those from other areas of the world to participate, such as the Pre-Team '23 event happening today:

Others will be in-person only, but if you can attend, you won't want to miss them:

Some people will be hosting keynote watch parties while Team '23 is happening:

And, some others have already put something in the books post Team '23 to share everything that was announced:

Be sure to go an check out some of these awesome events.  Don't see a chapter near you?  Are you interested in starting one?  Follow this link for details on what is required for you to get started: https://ace.atlassian.com/leaders/

Have a great rest of the week!

9 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

Gotta hijack @Jimmy Seddon's thread here and promote the ACE NYC chapter. We have a virtual event that is planned with the Chicago, Columbus, & Philadelphia chapters upcoming on April 14. It's a great opportunity to start your journey in the ACE world with ease. 

Atlassian New Product Use Cases and Spring Atlassian Tools Roundtable

I hope any NYC area community members that have not previously joined an event can join, enjoy and keep coming back for both virtual and in-person events now and in the future!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2023

Not hijacking at all @Andy Gladstone!  I welcome and other plugs for upcoming events!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2023

I'm the #1 fan of the new ACE Minneapolis/Twin Cities chapter, but can't wait for Toronto!!

Like # people like this
Emanuel Nieto April 6, 2023

Hi!!!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2023

Hi @Emanuel Nieto!

Welcome to the Community!

Joris April 7, 2023

Hi,

Are those chapter meetings only on location or is it also possible to join online? Since it seems we only have them in Amsterdam ;)

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2023

Hi @Joris,

You will have to check on the event pages to see if virtual is an option.  Of the ones I shared I believe they are all in person events.

Like Joris likes this
Mark Douglas April 7, 2023

Well to know

Bob Scott April 10, 2023

Cool!

Like # people like this
Apurbo Mandal April 10, 2023

Cool!

Dino Mesic April 11, 2023

Hi all :)