cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome New User

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2022

Hello Team,

Hope you are doing well!

Let's just welcome new users and get to know each other.

Thanks & Regards,

Zulfiqar

2 comments

Comment

Jide Akerele October 14, 2022

Hi everyone and hope you all are doing great. I'm new in this forum and i am here to learn more about Jira.

So if there's anyone who would like to mentor me, don't hesitate to reach out pls thanks.

Like # people like this
Dean Schaffer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2022

Great to hear @Jide Akerele Shout out here if you have some questions you cannot answer. The community is a super friendly place that has loads of folks who want to help others learning these amazing tools. I am happy to help where I can with any questions you cannot solve. We are a learning community.

Jide Akerele October 17, 2022

Thanks very much Dean,

Well I'm here to learn and perhaps get a mentor/coach  in this community. So if there's anyone who'd like to mentor me please reach out and I'll super appreciate it.

Best regards

Jide Akerele

marsha_wilkerson October 14, 2022

Hello there, I wanted to say hello as well I am new here and learning the app.  So far so good.  I am doing great, and I hope that you are as well.

Thanks,

Marsha Wilkerson

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events