Vincent join this group

Big b March 27, 2022

I am Vincent Chen, I have been using Jira/Confluence for a year, I like this powerful collaboration tools and hope it can help me and my teams to increase productivity and focus in their daily tasks, thanks

7 comments

Comment

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2022

@Big b -

Welcome Vincent.  We are here to assist you with your efforts on using Jira/Confluence products to enhance your teams' operations.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Alexandro Brito March 28, 2022

Thanks @Big b 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Big b !

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Trish Cescolini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Big b !  I love working with others who want to ensure they are getting the maximum value of our the tools they consider so important to their work.

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2022

Hi @Big b !

Welcome to the Community! Have fun!

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Hello @Big b welcome !!

Like Vincent-JS_Chen likes this
Vincent-JS_Chen April 4, 2022

Hello, nice to meet you, I have a question about the macro of 'status' (call it status later), I use status to show my project healthy by manual, I was wondering is there any automatic way to show status (green/yellow/red) in terms of amount of issues count of a project?

Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2022

Hello, @Big b . Welcome to the family and I hope you have a great experience with the Community

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events