Return to an office first time since March 13, 2020

Maureen Carroll June 9, 2021

Hi! Well, I came to the office on Monday of this week and again today. This was my first time coming to an office since March 13, 2020. I just started at Onshape on May 3rd so it was a return to office to a brand new office. It was such a unique feeling. Almost like a first day of school or something. Saying hi to so many people in person in one day was very different than the last 1.5 years. I am personally very happy to get betting back into the swing of things. I LOVE the screen in the elevator with all the highlights of what's going on in the world. Hope others are as happy as I am to be re-entiring office life :) 

5 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Maureen!

We are glad you are here!!

That sounds like it would definitely be a weird feeling. We have been back in the office for over 13 months so I would be going stir crazy by then. 

Again, welcome and enjoy the Community!

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021

Welcome @Maureen Carroll 

Wow, that must be hard! I've worked from home for the last seven years so COVID-19 hasn't affected my working situation that much.

KGM

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2021

Welcome to the community, @Maureen Carroll ! Good to hear that you are back in office and already enjoying that!

Maureen Carroll June 10, 2021

Thanks Taranjeet!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2021

@Maureen Carroll Welcome to the Community!

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 10, 2021

I guess it probably felt really weird @Maureen Carroll, but I'm glad to hear/read more people are going back to their offices again. I have had the same since February this year, so I feel you. Welcome!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events