Resource Needed for PMO functions

Partha Sinha May 26, 2023

Hi everyone! I am new here. Have been a PMO for quite some time but new to Atlassian Jira and Agile. Will appreciate any suggestions about tools that can help me in my PMO work.

4 comments

Comment

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2023

Hello @Partha Sinha ,

Welcome to the Atlassian community!!

Like # people like this

Thank you

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
FUJIMOTO May 26, 2023

I would suggest to use dashboards using all those serveral graphics and filters. Confluence also should be useful. If you use SAFe, JIRA Align is great.

Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 26, 2023

A few tools come to mind:

• Atlas for status reporting (allows you to eliminate that dusty old status meeting)
  • Jira Work Management for work tracking (try out the project management template)
  • Trello for your own person backlog/task tracking (I live by Trello day-to-day for my to-do list)

Along with the tools, I would highly recommend checking out the Atlassian Team Playbook! It's a set of practices we at Atlassian follow to help build stronger teamwork (and it's free!). My favorites include:

Like # people like this

Thanks a lot Mark. I really appreciate your help.Will surely look into these. High Regards,Partha.

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2023

image.png

Work management solutions & tools | Atlassian

Trello - Definitely to track tasks

Confluence - to build and house your process/procedure documents

Jira Work Management - for those small projects within your PMO 

Atlas - team directory

Use the templates they are awesome.  Confluence relaunches template gallery - Work Life by Atlassian

Like # people like this
Partha Sinha June 13, 2023

Thanks a ton

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events