Project tracker

Prasanna Aklekar July 13, 2021

looking for good project tracker templates.

prasanna Aklekar

5 comments

Comment

Scarlett Kelley July 13, 2021

Yes I am completely new to all of this and need some major help please

i am also new to it and looking for project tracker templates

Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2021

Hi!

I'm Leo Díaz, Head of Products from DEISER (Atlassian Solution & Marketplace partner).

Hope it helps!

Leo

Like # people like this

Hi Leo

thanks for updates. i am looking for templates for project tracking. which should have start time, end time, dependencies, milestones, etc. 

can you please help me?

Prasanna

Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2021

Hi Prasanna,

For these requirements perhaps Big Picture could be a better solution, please check de app:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212259/bigpicture-project-management-ppm?hosting=cloud&tab=overview 

Cheers!

Leo

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 13, 2021

Hi @Prasanna Aklekar

On the Marketplace, there are a number of apps that can address your business needs to a greater or lesser extent. 

So, if you are looking for a tool to helps you track the execution, measure progress, and generate reports by aggregating data on Sprint/PI/Project and Portfolio level, perhaps you should consider BigPicture/BigGantt

Please share more specific requirements with me, then I can answer you more accurately.

Hrharish Kumar July 14, 2021

What kind of project tracker you are looking for.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Prasanna Aklekar ! Hope you will find what you need , from our expert leaders here!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2021

@Prasanna Aklekar Welcome to the Community! You can find some great templates here: https://trello.com/templates

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events