Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Manager

Hassan Khan June 6, 2024

As an experienced Product Manager / Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering successful software solutions, I thrive in dynamic environments where Agile methodologies meet traditional project management principles.

🌐 Leveraging my expertise in different Project Management methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, and XP along with there frameworks Scrum & Kanban. I excel at leading cross-functional teams to achieve high-performance outcomes that add exceptional value to end-users and clients.

🚀 My approach combines meticulous project planning, effective team motivation, and a relentless commitment to quality. I create environments where innovation thrives, and problem-solving is embraced.

💼 With an in-depth understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and a knack for bridging the gap between Agile values and Scrum practices, I've guided teams to achieve excellence in software delivery.

🤝 I am skilled in building strong relationships with stakeholders and promoting transparent communication, both written and verbal, to ensure project success.

📊 My toolbox includes project management tools like Jira, Asana, ClickUp, Trello, Notion, GitHub, GitLab, GitActions, Microsoft Project Planner, Figma, Confluence, and a deep commitment to Agile principles. I've led large teams, managed budgets, and driven projects from inception to successful delivery.

🏆 Recognized for my contributions, I've received accolades such as the "Best Project Manager of the Year" award.

📚 My qualifications include PMP ( Google - Project Management Professional), PSM-I, Atlassian Certified Engineer, Jira Consultant, demonstrating my commitment to industry-leading project management methodologies and Agile frameworks.

I'm enthusiastic about tackling new challenges and driving innovation in software solutions delivery. Let's connect and explore how we can collaborate to achieve your project goals.

3 comments

Comment

Alex G June 6, 2024

Welcome to the community @Hassan Khan !!

Hassan Khan June 9, 2024

Thank you @Alex G  lets get connected and learn together.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2024

@Hassan Khan welcome to the Atlassian Community! Hope your journey here is fun and rewarding.

Like Hassan Khan likes this
Hassan Khan June 9, 2024

Thanks @Andy Gladstone  for greetings.

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2024

Welcome @Hassan Khan 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events