Note for next year's Summit

Jennifer Flinn April 11, 2019

It's impossible to do all the things at Summit (and you will want to!). I have learned that you should come prepared with a tentative schedule and list of vendors but pace yourself and also plan in some breaks so you can keep going strong until Bash time =)

3 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2019

@Jennifer Flinn Welcome, Jennifer! That seems like a great tip. 😄 Be sure to check out some of the product collections that interest you, and hop over to our Friday Fun threads.

Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 12, 2019

Welcome! Great advice. Did you have fun at Bash?

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 17, 2019

I agree @Jennifer Flinn

Sadly I had to miss so many talks I wanted to attend (because I knew they would be available online later), did not get to spend much time at any Atlassian booths (because it is easier to catch up on this information later than to check out so many solution partners and vendors in one place), and miss some amazing social events each night (because without sleep I would not have lasted to enjoy Bash).

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events