Newbie to the Atlassian Community

Clare Morey September 2, 2020

Hello

I have just started using Confluence in a trial stage for our organisation. I have created a couple of documents and shared these with others testing the program.

I found working with MURAL and Confluence quite simple and overall, I think that the Confluence solution might be great for communication across our organisation.

Have an awesome day :)

3 comments

Comment

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2020

Hi Clare

We've just started to use Confluence too - I'm still getting to grips with it all, but it seems like it might be a very powerful tool.

Could I ask what MURAL is?

Like Clare Morey likes this
Clare Morey September 6, 2020

MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration - in their words :)

https://www.mural.co/

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2020

Thanks Clare,

Will take a look at it and see what it does

William Naughton September 3, 2020

Hi Clare,

We have been using Confluence for a couple of years now.  I was new to it when I joined my company in March 2019.  I found the best way to learn the tool was to poke around and experiment.  It has many cool features and of course there are add-on's.  We have found it very easy to use and great for team collaboration.  Best of luck.

Bill

Clare Morey September 6, 2020

Thanks Bill. I will have a poke around today again :)

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @Clare Morey 

Clare Morey October 29, 2020

Thanks for the welcome @Deepanshu Natani 

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events