Newbie here, Hello everyone!

Amanda Son April 16, 2023

Hello community people! My name is Amanda, I am brand new so excuse me while I figure this out. I am a digital copywriter and I also dabble in graphic art and design. I am one of those people who always need to learn something new. I am a huge tech nerd, anime lover, and typical introvert. I look forward to learning from the vast array of people here and hopefully making some friends and connections along the way.

5 comments

Comment

Victor Barros April 16, 2023

Hello @Amanda Son nice to have you here ;)

It's good to hear that and for sure if you really want, Atlassian could be a life changer decision ;)

You can start following the Atlassian Unversity learning paths here: https://university.atlassian.com/student/collection/850385/path/1083901

And feel free to create new instances and learn from the practice.

Don't forget to accept my comment please :)

Like Amanda Son likes this
Collista Lewingdon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Will you be using Atlassian in a personal or professional capacity?

Regardless of what capacity you will be using it in, I recommend starting with the fundamentals trainings. 

Confluence Fundamentals

Jira Fundamentals

Also, feel free to ask plenty of questions here in Atlassian Community. Everyone is so helpful here. 

Francis Abejiide April 17, 2023

@Amanda Son , Welcome to the party! 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Amanda Son !

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2023

Hi @Amanda Son

You can find out alot about the products here in the community!  And, I recommend Friday Fun!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events