New to the community

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2020

Hi all

Just getting to grips with Jira and the community - seems like a really friendly place with lots of information.

Looking forward to getting plenty of tips and tricks, and sharing any knowledge I might have.

Thanks, Liam

6 comments

Comment

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2020

@Liam Green 

You are welcome 

Like Liam Green likes this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

Hi @Liam Green 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! We are glad to have you here :)

You can find anything here - from useful tips to a helping hand if you stuck somewhere on your Atlassian journey.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2020

Hi @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ 

I've already found lots of helping hands - almost any time I have an issue I do a quick community search and find someone else has had the same problem and lots of people have already helped find a solution!

Really enjoying the journey so far

William Naughton September 3, 2020

Welcome. It is a good group.  Best of luck.

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

Welcome to the community!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2020

Hi and Welcome, Liam!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @Liam Green 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events