New to the community

Peter Cook April 27, 2020

Interested in gleaning information from others in the community.

Only been an ITAM manager for about six months. Company has about 1800 users across 17 locations all located in the USA.

In the process of building asset inventory using the JIRA plugin from Spartez. Our company already uses JIRA Core, Service Desk, Tempo, Gliffy, Scriptrunner, Confluence and Fisheye for about 10 years, where I've only been with the company for 22 months. 

Looking to contribute as I gain more experience and developing a strong network of resources.

7 comments

Comment

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2020

Hi Peter!

Welcome — this is a great place to learn. I'm relatively new to the tech industry altogether, so this (plus a few classes) has definitely been a good way to get to know the challenges and working styles of different teams.

Feel free to reach out for anything Gliffy-related! :) There are also some fun threads that can just help you get to know people. Check out "Miscellaneous Monday" and "Friday Fun" questions.

Hello Samie,

Thank you and I do look forward to learning. I've only been exposed to Atlassian JIRA for the past year + and it is completely new to me. I love the collaboration and team concept about it and look forward to learning more.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2020

Hi and Welcome, Peter!

We are glad you are here!

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2020

Hi @Peter Cook ,

Welcome to the group!

All the best!

Thank you. I feel quite welcomed.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2020

Welcome @Peter Cook

That's a rich Atlassian ecosystem! The Community will help you learn and give you suggestions when you may need one. And likely you can also help people here :-). See you around!

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2020

Hey Peter! 👋🏼 If you need anything to get started, let us know. ;) 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2020

@Peter Cook Welcome, welcome! 😄

Peter Cook May 5, 2020

Thank you. I do feel welcomed.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events