New to the Community, but been a Jira resident for years.

Christopher.shotwell November 6, 2019

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. I guess I am welcoming myself to the Welcome Center..haha.

Also Badge hunting. I DO need those stinking badges!

7 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Hi @Christopher.shotwell,

Glad you decided to start getting involved!  It's never too late to join this party!

If you have any questions feel free to ask everyone is very friendly and helpful!

-Jimmy

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Hi @Christopher.shotwell ,

Welcome to the community. It's great to have you here.

Wish you a lot of fun.

gonzalo mosquera November 7, 2019

Muchas gracias por sus amabies comentarios de bienvenida! 

Sairam_M November 7, 2019

Hi @Christopher.shotwell ,

Welcome to the community. Very Glad for joining our community.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2019

Welcome to the community @Christopher.shotwell !

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2019

@Christopher.shotwell Welcome, Christopher! Be careful with the badges — they can become addicting. 😉 Be sure to check out some of the product collections that interest you, as well as off-topic threads like Friday Fun.

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2019

Welcome to the community @Christopher.shotwell  :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events