Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Atlassian

Loree Spriggs September 26, 2019

Hi Atlassian Community. I am an experienced project manager, recently certified in Scrum Fundamentals. I am excited to become a certified expert with Atlassian. Thank you for your rich network and support. 

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2019

Hi @Loree Spriggs!

Nice to meet you and welcome to the community!

You will find lots of really smart and friendly people to interact with here.  If you are looking to become a certified expert.  You might want to start by checking out the Atlassian University, or the Training and Certification collection of posts on the community.

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Phill Erdsneker September 27, 2019

Congrats on your Scrumdamentals! Welcome.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2019

@Loree Spriggs We're so glad you're here! Be sure to explore some watercooler threads like Friday Fun, and check out our "Three Things" series, where Community Leaders share the things they wish they had known in their first few weeks here.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2019

Hi @Loree Spriggs,

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

I will be glad if I can help you. 

Cheers!

Pavel

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2019

A warm welcome to the Atlassian community @Loree Spriggs :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events