New to Atlassian Community

Liana_Cirilo September 30, 2019

Hello Everyone!

I've been working with Atlassian programs for almost 7 years as Scrum Master, Agile Coach and PO on different industries, and recently joined Valiantys to learn new things.

I'm excited with the amount of information I'm finding here :))

Cheers,

Liana

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2019

Hi @Liana_Cirilo

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sure your vast experience will be very helpful in answering many of the questions from less experienced users.

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Robyn Tornay October 1, 2019

I am new to the community as well even though I too have  been working with the product for some time now. There is a wealth of information out here. 

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2019

@Robyn Tornay Welcome, Robyn! Be sure to poke around the product collections that interest you, as well as off-topic threads like Friday Fun. 😄

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2019

@Liana_Cirilo Welcome to the party! 🎉 You might find our "Three Things" series useful, where we asked our Community Leaders to share some best practices for folks who are just joining the Community.

Like Liana_Cirilo likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events