New guy here from Georgia!

Austin Wimberly October 15, 2019

Hey folks,

I am just joining, but I have been a long time user of Atlassian products.  I wanted to get more involved so I could see where and  I can help my Scrum teams with.  Looking forward to lots  of great discussions!

4 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2019

Hi @Austin Wimberly,

Welcome to the Community!

There is a ton of great information here you should start with the explore link at the top of the page and from there you can browse the collections of questions and discussions that interest you.

Also, don't hesitate to ask questions, everyone here is very friendly!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2019

@Austin Wimberly Love the enthusiasm, Austin! Welcome to the party. Our "Three Things" series might help you get your bearings, and be sure to snag an Answerer badge and check out off-topic areas like Friday Fun. 😄

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2019

Welcome to the Community, @Austin Wimberly

Like Jimmy said, The Community is great and everyone is eager to help and to learn from each other. I'm sure you have interesting use cases to share :-)

Like Erica Moss likes this
Austin Wimberly October 17, 2019

Thanks folks...I appreciate the warm welcome, and have a few more things on my plate this week but should be able to jump in a little more next week!

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events