Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New branches or offices across African Capital cities to extend Atlassian services

Abdalla Abdurahman Yor Along January 16, 2022

There are some African citirs that needed to sponsor their events ,  I think it would be ok if Atlassian opens branches or offices to cover and help businessmen and women in these places .  

1 comment

Comment

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2022

#Truth

The African continent is an explosion of epic team collaborations the past decade, especially in software development.

I am not sure opening a branch/office in the region really helps have true impact, especially as Atlassian is a Remote Office company (predominantly) and the Amsterdam HQ covers the EMEA region, whereby cover and help is provided extensively - but I'm not Atlassian Team, so can't speak for them on their behalf.

As far as Community goes, this is provided in an abundance. I know from Cam D himself that Atlassian is dying to a Team22-like event on the African continent, recognizing the region's evolution, then there is this Online platform, and with the likes of Nairobi and Gombe leading the charge for Community Events there's not really much more Atlassian could do that would dramatically increase impact.

When it comes to sponsoring of Atlassian Events, look no further than the partner network... partners are always looking at how they get involved and help their local Atlassian communities.

Overall, the cover and help is well & truly there!

Screenshot 2022-01-17 at 07.35.50.png

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events