New At Atlassian Community

Mehdi Raza Zaidi September 9, 2021

Hi, Everyone I'm new at Atlassian Community. I thing I really Enjoy this in future aspects

11 comments

Comment

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 9, 2021

Hey @Mehdi Raza Zaidi !! Welcome 😎✔

Hana Zerari September 9, 2021

Welcome Mehdia

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Mehdi Raza Zaidi!  Don't be afraid to ask questions, everyone here is happy to help!

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2021

Welcome @Mehdi Raza Zaidi ! Glad to have you here.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Mehdi!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Mehdi Raza Zaidi ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2021

Welcome @Mehdi Raza Zaidi  😃

Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2021

Welcome, @Mehdi Raza Zaidi , I hope you enjoy the Community. We are here to help you and to grow as a Community with you

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2021

@Mehdi Raza Zaidi Welcome, welcome!

Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2021

Welcome to your Community, @Mehdi Raza Zaidi 

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2021

Hi @Mehdi Raza Zaidi , welcome to the community.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events