My Family

Timothy McCormack
Banned
January 24, 2020

Hi there, I'm a product of Soregno, Gentilino, Switza, and reside in the borderland of El Paso, Texas.  I have a beautiful wife from the Philippines, and an almost 1 and a half year old daughter born here, in the city of El Paso, Tx.

5 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2020

Welcome @Timothy McCormack !! We are glad you are here.  :-)

Like Veera likes this
Timothy McCormack
Banned
January 25, 2020

Thank you, glad to be here!

Like Veera likes this
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2020

Welcome to the community, @Timothy McCormack 

Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2020

Hey @Timothy McCormack 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community~

Glad to have you here & have a wonderful week!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2020

@Timothy McCormack Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out our "Three Things" series with pro tips on navigating this space, as well as threads like Friday Fun. 😄

Timothy McCormack
Banned
January 31, 2020

Ok, I will.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Alison
Atlassian Team
January 28, 2020

Welcome to the Community @Timothy McCormack !

Like Erica Moss likes this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 5, 2020

@Timothy McCormack Greetings from Washington DC and welcome to the Community. Let us know if we can help you in any way.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events