Let me Introduce myself in Welcome Center group!!

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2020

Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing well!!

I'm Soumyadeep Mandal or you can call me SaM! I'm an Atlassian user since last couple of years and I'm from Kolkata, India. 

I really like to explore new technologies & love to working with them. I believe that every technology itself is a great product, so I like to combine all my knowledge & skills to build something new and Interesting as well as innovative.

3 comments

Comment

Andres Cuñarro April 25, 2020

Hope you do very well SaM!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2020

Hi @Andres Cuñarro ,

Thank you!

Like # people like this
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2020

Welcome SaM.  Great to have you onboard.

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2020

Hi @Sajit Nair ,

Thank you!

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2020

Welcome SaM, good to have your here! Wish you all the best.

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2020

Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ,

Thank you!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events