Learning continuously

Steve Pearl January 16, 2020

Hello!  I am a new member with a desire to learn more about the Atlassian tools so I can help organizations make the world better.

9 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2020

Welcome @Steve Pearl !! Always looking to make the world a better place.  :-)

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2020

@Steve Pearl Welcome, welcome! What a noble mission. 😄 I'd recommend starting with our product collections and "Three Things" series, and then checking out Friday Fun.

Like # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2020

Welcome @Steve Pearl Continuous learning is healthy and fun! I'm sure the Atlassian Community can help you help the teams in your organization(s)! Everyone is friendly and willing to share around here :-)

Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2020

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Using Atlassian tools to help organizations make the world better sounds awesome!

Atlassian gives back internally through our Foundation Program which you can read about here: https://www.atlassian.com/company/foundation

Like # people like this
Alison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

Welcome @Steve Pearl !

I admire your mission - it's inline with Atlassian's goal to unleash the potential of every team. 

Like Carlos Garcia Navarro likes this
Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
January 23, 2020

That's great @Steve Pearl ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2020

@Steve Pearl ,

Welcome to the Community :) 

-Sri

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 3, 2020

@Steve Pearl Pleased to have you in the community! Let us know if we can help you in any way :)

Veera
Atlassian Team
February 4, 2020

Hi @Steve Pearl 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Like mohithb likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events