Learning Jira

Henry f Ninying June 16, 2022

P;lease I am ready to learn Jiora

3 comments

Comment

Kon Galanis June 16, 2022

Hi Henry,

What is your intention/desire to learn JIRA, ie is your organisation JIRA, or have you heard other people using etc. Once this is determined then you can your focus in that area.

Do you have any experience?

From reading you question, it seems you are at the beginning of your learning curve. My suggestion is to use Atlassian University https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog. This is a great starting point to begin with. Start of with the Free Fundamentals paths depending on the role 

start of with this.

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
dilitimor June 16, 2022

Hi Henry,

Atlassian University is the best place to start. Doing basic learning in one day make you understand the big picture of Atlassian. 

It is surprise myself, also. The Atlassian team had done the great thing to create basic simply learning path. 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Henry f Ninying !

Feel free to join any Jira product specific collections on the community and ask any specific Jira questions in order to get the targeted responses from our wonderful community leaders and members who are always willing to help.

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events