Just wanted to say hi.

Mario Carabelli
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2019
Hello together. I am one year into my first job as Atlassian Consultant and just discovering the nuances of this community.
You'll hear from me!

3 comments

Comment

Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2019

Welcome @Mario Carabelli !!! giphy

Like Mario Carabelli likes this
Mario Carabelli
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2019
Thank you.
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2019
Like Mario Carabelli likes this
Mario Carabelli
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2019
Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2019

Welcome, @Mario Carabelli! We're glad you're here. Be sure to check out all of the awesome resources in the Welcome Center, and show us the view from outside your window.

wave.gif

Like # people like this
Mario Carabelli
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2019

Thank you @Erica Moss

I will be posting a pic next week. Right now I am on vacation 😎.

With kind regards

Mario

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events