Josh from Bose - 9th Summit

josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

Hi I'm Josh from Bose, and this is my 9th Atlassian Summit. Having it in vegas and with this many people is great, and I always enjoy catching up with people I have met in past summits, learning more about enterprise scale tips and tricks, and talking with community members!

2 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2019

@josh NINTH Summit — now that's impressive! Stay awesome. 😄

Like Stephanie Grice likes this
josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2019

Only missing 2011 and 2014IMG_20190416_111703.jpg

josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2019

Only missing 2011 and 2014

IMG_20190416_111703.jpg

Like Erica Moss likes this
Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 13, 2019

Hi Josh! Great seeing you this week, as usual. Glad you had fun! See you soon.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events