Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira as a Product management tool

Utkarsh Shah March 16, 2022

Hi Team Jira, 

I would like to take the opportunity to explore Jira's product management capabilities and manage multiple projects, view them in single timeline/calendar view, allocate resources and calculate workload, I am aware there are external 3rd party apps that we can use for the same. 

Best Regards, 

Karsh

4 comments

Comment

Tommy Kile March 16, 2022

Jira Advanced Roadmaps does this function very well.  Additionally you could use a variety of filters and boards to organize the work.  

Additionally, you could use Confluence to create a user friendly landing page to show a variety of Jira, text, links, etc.  

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2022

Welcome to community @Utkarsh Shah - you are in the right place for exploring all things Jira! 👋🌟

Do make sure that you take time to go through the Atlassian Marketplace. There are some great 3rd Party apps on there that will work wonders for adding onto Jira Advanced Roadmaps and enhancing your Jira experience - logging time, manage time in status, reporting, dashboards, etc.

Rupali.sarla March 17, 2022

yes

Like Sue Hannan likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Utkarsh Shah ! Hope you have a great learning experience here and exploring Jira's capabilities as a product management tool with out-of-the-box features as well as with  Atlassian Marketplace apps!

Ditte "Deetah" March 29, 2022

I would highly recommend that you check out "Structure for Jira": https://almworks.com/structure/overview.html

I use it every day and really dig the custom formulas you can create.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events