It's High Time I introduce myself

Maria Calamanan January 20, 2020

Hello Fellow Atlassian, 

My Name is Maria and I would like to introduce myself. I am a 38 year old female aspiring to create a difference via community event creation, looking for back-end developers and like minded individuals that can assist me in my goals and endeavors. 

8 comments

Comment

Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2020

G'day Maria,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

A great place to start would be checking out the Community Products and watching any of the products you currently work on or are interested in learning more about!

Cheers!

Tim

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2020

Hi @Maria Calamanan 

Welcome, to the community. Do check out the product collections to get information related to various Atlassian products. Also checkout some off-topic threads like Friday Fun

Feel free to ask any questions and also share your knowledge about Atlassian/ Marketplace products. :-)

Like # people like this
Helen Griffiths _Capgemini_ January 21, 2020

Hi @Maria Calamanan 

Welcome to the community!

If you need any help or advice around Atlassian Community Events, please let me know. I run ACE's for my company and have done for just over a year now.

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Hi @Maria Calamanan 

Welcome to the Community 🙂👍. If you have any questions related to Migrations in Atlassian. I would be happy to pitch in. 

- Sri

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

@Maria Calamanan We're glad you're here! Be sure to check out our "Three Things" series, which outlines the things people wish they had known when they were new here. 😄

Like mohithb likes this
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

Welcome @Maria Calamanan

Like mohithb likes this
Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
January 23, 2020

Hi @Maria Calamanan 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 5, 2020

@Maria Calamanan Greetings from Washington DC and welcome to the Community. Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Like Tim Keyes likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events