Introduction

research125 January 16, 2020

Hello everyone,

I am new to Trello and would welcome tips and tricks from members on using Trello. I need Guidance.

I am a Financial Advisor and intend to use it to interact with my customers and friends.

Please share with me your experiences and information on billing and functionalities and limitations for the plans.

Warm Regards and Have a Great Day.

Pradip

10 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2020

Hi @research125  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!! Be sure to ask questions and participate in discussions.  :-)

Like # people like this
research125 January 16, 2020

Thanks a lot, John.

Like mohithb likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2020

Hi @research125!

Welcome to the party!

If you are specifically looking for Trello advice, I'd recommend starting in the Trello Product collection.

There are a number of amazing, friendly Community experts who are watching that group that will be more than happy to help if you aren't able to find what you are looking for there.

-Jimmy

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2020

@research125 Welcome, Pradip! As Jimmy said, the Trello collection is a great place to start, and I also encourage you to check out the templates gallery to see how other folks have structured their boards. Once you get up to speed, I encourage you to try to earn the Friend of Taco badge. 😄

mventura January 17, 2020

Hello Pradip,

First thought was caution around privacy and security of the data and conversations.

Like mohithb likes this
Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

Hi Pradip !

Welcome to the Atlassian Community~

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2020

Hi @research125 / Pradip,

Welcome to the Community :) 

-Sri 
Atlassian support

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2020

@research125 Welcome to the Community! Let us know if we can help you in any way :)

Like Emily Koch likes this
Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
February 4, 2020

Welcome to the community, @research125 ! I'd recommend you start out in the Trello collection, but we're all glad to help with anything!

Like mohithb likes this
Veera
Atlassian Team
February 4, 2020

Hi @research125 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Like mohithb likes this
Simon_Dube-Sexton March 11, 2020

Hey @research125,

The key to successfully implement Trello is to convince the rest of your team to use it as well. You'll never be able to unlock the full power of Trello is you're the only one using the application!

I've been in the process of convincing members of my own organisation to use Trello for the the last little while now. My strategy has been to organise meetings with them and present an animation video that I created. This video explains what problems Trello is solving and explains the core features.

I've seen great results from this strategy and thought I'd share my intro video with others who might be interested in using such a video to convince their team as well.

I recently uploaded it to youtube, check it out --> https://youtu.be/WpPGeTlDNuI

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2020

@Simon_Dube-Sexton I love this video! Shared it with the team. 😎

Like Simon_Dube-Sexton likes this
Simon_Dube-Sexton March 18, 2020

@Erica Moss Awesome, glad you found it useful!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events