In training

Brent Loveless December 10, 2020

Started the technical sales track - advice welcome

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2020

Hi @Brent Loveless,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend check out some of the information in this post here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Atlassian-Sales-Professional-Acredition/qaq-p/790262

I think a lot of what you will be looking to do is outlined there.

I'd also browse through the Training & Certification collection for additional information.

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Steven Golob December 12, 2020

Nothing Works 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Still, Zero

This is the biggest waste of my time than Daylight Savings Time 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2020

Hi Steven, 

I'd love to try and help you out.  Could you be a little more specific about what product you are trying to install and also what errors you might be receiving that are preventing you from getting things to work?

Thanks! 

Steven Golob December 12, 2020

Thanks Jimmy,

I can't log in through the app. I enter my credentials, it begins to actuate screen changes only to land at the beginning screen. I Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Same results!! I'm doing all of this from  Smartphone.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 14, 2020

Hi Steven,

I'm going to assume that you are using one of the Atlassian Mobile apps based on what you have stated so far, which one are you using?

That is really important because it hard to make any suggestions about how to resolve the issue without know which product you are trying to work with.

Thanks!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 11, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Brent!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2020

@Brent Loveless Welcome to the Community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events