I would like to introduce myself

Ton Bode January 3, 2023

Hello everyone, I've been working in IT for many years and I'm always looking for software that makes me more productive. I have tried several tools but none really worked well. After getting acquainted with Trello, I initially doubted whether this would work because the concept looked so simple. But when I discovered Butler and the Power-Ups I was convinced that I wanted to invest in this. Because I now manage the complete ins and outs of my private life with Trello, I am willing to pay for the costs of a business account. I hope I can help others with my experiences with Trello and get inspired by the experiences of fellow community members.

1 comment

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Ton Bode !

It is great to hear about your positive experiences with Trello. It is indeed a great product for managing your projects and tasks, and is easier to use as well.

Hope you have many more great learning and sharing experiences in the community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events