I'm new here

Molly Couch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2022

Hi everyone! I'm new to the Community, a new hire at Atlassian, and newish to Atlassian products (which is a lot of new stuff to be intimidated about!). I'm excited to get a deeper understanding of JSW and JSM both as a user and as part of my new role to help support Atlassian customers :)

12 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, and to the Atlassian products, @Molly Couch !

Our wonderful Community leaders & members are here to help you in your learning journey.

Hope you have a great learning & sharing experience here!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2022

Hi @Molly Couch!

Great to meet you!  I'm sure you will be up to speed and an expert helping others in no time!

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2022

@Molly Couch -

Welcome to the community.  Looking forward in working with you from Atlassian Support aspects.  We are all here to provide you with assistance when needed.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Like Molly Couch likes this
David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Molly Couch !

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro March 25, 2022

Awesome @Molly Couch

Welcome to the Community; we'll be more than happy to exchange ideas and knowledge with you!

Have a lovely weekend!
 🤗🤗🤗

Arjun March 25, 2022

Welcome to the community Molly. Been a user of Atlassian products for a few years and I still get intimidated once in a while. You're not alone :D

Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 25, 2022

@Molly Couch Hello! I'm so excited to welcome another Atlassian to the Community. We partner often with Atlassian University, so it's great to have you here! 

PJ March 25, 2022

Warm welcome to the community, like you, I’m a new comer to the Atlassian world, do go about the free learnings available at Atlassian University, they do provide good fundamentals that will surely speed up your understanding of our job role ;)

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2022

Welcome to the community, great to have an Atlassian member post to this group :)

Like # people like this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2022

Welcome to the Community @Molly Couch !

Glad to see you here! 🥳

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Hi @Molly Couch welcome to the Community!! :wave

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 29, 2022

Hi @Molly Couch 

Welcome to the Atlassian community 🤝

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events