Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm New Here

Faith November 17, 2022

Hello,

I'm a new Team Lead at my company and we've adopted Jira and Confluence to manage our work and development plans. I am working on my certification on Atlassian University, and I would love to connect with everyone in the same situation. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn 

2 comments

Comment

Becky Murray November 17, 2022

Welcome Faith,

I am new here as well and working on my certification on Atlassian University. Nice to meet you.

Becky

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2022

Welcome to the community @Faith !

Mark Holmes (Adaptavist) November 17, 2022

Welcome @Faith

I just went through that journey and have come out the other side.

What verifications after you pursing? What are you most excited about? What is your to burning question? What are you nervous about?

I was fairly confident going into my exams, yet didn't do as well as I expected based on my sample exams. I realized that my biggest gap was experience in server but not in cloud, and also needed to really get to know new JQL functions for JSM 

Finally, be prepared for some major headache is you elect to take exams remotely. Goo in person of you are able. Our go to your happy place before exam time.

At any rate, all the best!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events