I am new...

Aimee Henderson June 22, 2021

Hi everyone of the Atlassian community.

I am new here and would like some advice of how to get around with Atlassian.

5 comments

Comment

Guys can you please tell me how to get around here. I am genuinely unsure of how to. :( Please write some advice. Not like the post

Nour June 22, 2021

Hi and welcome my friend..

I am new like you.. If you dont get answer right the way that is mah be people ard busy exploring thd features of the software... For example, I am trying to set up the features so our collegues will cooperate betwern each other... Just be patiente.. You will get friends soon here..

Talk soon.. 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Aimee Henderson July 11, 2021

Thanks

There have been 36 views and not one of you has written anything that would be of any use to me. Please guys.... I need your help

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

Atlassian software is a huge field and "how do I get around" is too vague a question for most of us can begin to answer.  We're here to talk about Atlassian stuff, not tell you how to use websites.

Best I can do is tell you to look at the purpose behind each thing and use it as intended.  Jira is an issue tracker, give it a try (if you need an issue tracker).  Crowd does people/account management, give it a try (if you need one). 

If you get stuck or just guides getting started, check out Atlassian's main website for documentation and guides.  If you want to talk about development of apps and coding stuff to talk to Atlassian software, maybe check out the developer community.   For more general questions and a bit of social interaction, have a look around the Community here.  

But we can't really do much with "how do I get around".  In most cases, it's just going to be "browse around and click on stuff that piques your interest".  

Like # people like this
Aimee Henderson July 11, 2021

Okie thanks for your advice

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

Hello @Aimee Henderson,

I'd recommend starting with this Start here: Atlassian Community 101

it's one of the featured posts in the Welcome Centre that is designed to help you figure out how to start navigating the Community.

I hope that helps!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Aimee Henderson ! Feel free to ask any specific questions about any Atlassian product/s you are interested to learn about, and I am sure any of our available Community members or leaders will be jumping in to guide you or answer your questions.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2021

@Aimee Henderson Welcome to the Community! As others have said, it's better to be super specific about what you're looking for, and ask those questions in the relevant product collections.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events