Hi there!

Alon January 2, 2023

I'm a software developer of over 30 years and have used SourceTree, Jira, Confluence etc. in my professional life.

I'm now working on a private (side) project with some friends and see that Atlassian offers these tools for free for small teams etc. so I thought I'd give it a try and make use of some great software to manage the development process.

Having a bit of a hiccup getting started, but I'm sure that will soon be sorted, and am really excited to be using these great tools to help manage the development process.

I'm currently using C# and SQL Server for our web-development, using DNN (DotNetNuke) as the platform.

I currently live in Melbourne, Australia

4 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 2, 2023

Welcome to the community! @Alon 

Like Alon likes this
Rafael Meira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2023

Welcome, Alon! It will be great to see you commenting and sharing your knowledge.

Like Alon likes this
huy_pham January 2, 2023

Nice to meet you @Alon, and welcome to the community. I hope we can sharing the knowledge together 

Like Alon likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Alon

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Like Alon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events