Hi from Ontario

sripoerwantoro March 8, 2020

Hi all,

I go by Sri, and I’m from Ontario, Canada. It’s great to be in this group. 

Regards

Sri

4 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2020

Welcome!

welcome.png

Like # people like this
sripoerwantoro March 9, 2020

Thanks 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2020

Hi Sri!

Welcome to the Community!  Where in Ontario are you located?  I live in Guelph and work out of Kitchener/Waterloo, but I know there is a large following in the Toronto area. 

They have there own group within the Community you might want to check out if you are from there: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Toronto/gp-p/Toronto

Don't hesitate to ask any questions, everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

Like Erica Moss likes this
sripoerwantoro March 9, 2020

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your welcome note, and for sending me the link to Toronto group. I will join the group. 

I’m at downtown Toronto. It’s good to know you are at Guelph. We are neighbours then. 
regards,
-Sri

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2020

@sripoerwantoro Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as threads like "Three Things" and Friday Fun. 😄

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2020

Welcome to the community Sri :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events