Hi from Melbourne Australia

ellen July 28, 2020

Hi, Introducing myself as in the process of setting up Confluence and Jira to ensure an agile approach to Sales and Marketing for our business.

EdSmart works specifically in the SaaS for K-12 Schools, Education market. We liberate school communities from paperwork and forms enabling them to get back to what matters most.

I am looking forward to future Community discussions as we commence our Atlassian journey. Cheers, Ellen

6 comments

Comment

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2020

Hi @ellen 

Welcome to the Community! 

Ste

ellen July 28, 2020

Thanks so much Stephen.

Azad Lakho July 28, 2020

Thanks, Ellen. I work for an Australian e-learning company as well. I have set up JIRA and Agile in many organisations as part of organisational transformation. I am in Melbourne, and please feel free to contact me if you need any assistance. 

Regards, Azad Lakho

ellen July 28, 2020

Hi Azad,

Thanks so much for reaching out - which eLearning Company? 

regards, Ellen Richards

Azad Lakho July 28, 2020

Thanks, Ellen. I am working for Teach Starter Pty Ltd. We provide resources to primary school teachers in Australia, USA and the GB. 

Please feel free to reach out if any assistance is needed. 

Regards, Azad 

Like ellen likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 28, 2020

Hello @ellen and @Azad Lakho - welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Did you know there is a community group specifically for Education? Check it out!

Like # people like this
ellen July 28, 2020

Hi Kat, That's awesome - thanks so much for sharing. I will check it out now.

Azad Lakho July 28, 2020

Hi Kat, many thanks. I have joined the Education Community Group. 

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2020

Welcome to the Community, @ellen

Great introduction! This is a great place to share experiences, learn and connect with friendly people! See you around

ellen July 28, 2020

Thanks Carlos. I am a huge fan of Atalssian products.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 29, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Ellen!

We are glad you are here!!

welcome aboard.jpg

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2020

@ellen Welcome, welcome! Looks like you're already making some friends. 😄 Be sure to check out the Confluence and Jira product collections, as well as off-topic threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things."

Like ellen likes this
ellen July 30, 2020

Thanks for the Heads up Erica will check these channels out.

Cheers

Ellen

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events