Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi everyone !

Guilhem Mitton April 20, 2022

Hi everyone ! I am Guilhem from France, a first-year master student in an ingeneering school and I can't wait to connect with you all ! I am currently an intern in a company that develops plug-ins for the Atlassian Suite (if you are a little bit curious, our brand new website is www.axdania.com ). I am eager to discuss with the community :)

5 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2022

Welcome to the community! @Guilhem Mitton 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2022

Hi @Guilhem Mitton,

Welcome to the community!

Be sure to explore the other collections & groups, I'm sure you will find some interesting topics to join.

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2022

Welcome @Guilhem Mitton

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Guilhem Mitton

Feel free to join any product/interest collections & groups you are interested in on the community, so that you can ask relevant questions and get dedicated support or answers from our amazing community leaders and members.

Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2022

This is the place to be in, @Guilhem Mitton 

giphy

Like Guilhem Mitton likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events