Hi everyone! I'm new here and excited to join you

Julia Gudz September 30, 2019

5 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2019

Hi @Julia Gudz ,

Welcome to the community. Feel free to ask any questions and share knowledge.

Also if there is an Atlassian User Group in your city, join it and attend the meetups. The meetups are really cool where we share our knowledge, discuss problems, have food, drinks, and play some games too :-)

Like # people like this
Liana_Cirilo October 1, 2019

@Deepanshu Natani where do I find the meetup groups? I'm from Montreal. Thanks!

Like Julia Gudz likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2019

Hi @Liana_Cirilo ,

You can checkout and join Montreal Atlassian User group form the following link: https://aug.atlassian.com/montreal/

There is an event already setup for October 23, 2019. Try attending the event: https://aug.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-montreal-presents-aug-montreal-lunch-11h45-helm-microbrasserie-23-of-october-edition-2019/

Hope you find this useful :-)

Like # people like this
Liana_Cirilo October 3, 2019

Thanks!

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2019

Hi @Julia Gudz and welcome to the Atlassian Community! I'm happy to e-meet you!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2019

@Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ I have never heard the term "e-meet" before but that make me chuckle!

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2019

Glad to make your day a smile bigger :))

Like Erica Moss likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2019

"E-meet" : This is new for me too :-)

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Julia Gudz October 8, 2019

same here :) 

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2019

Hi @Julia Gudz!

Nice to meet you!  Work isn't the only thing that gets talked about here.  Don't forget to check out the Off Topic collection of posts where people have fun and get to know each other!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this

Thank you! 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2019

@Julia Gudz Welcome, Julia! There is lots to explore, but be sure to check out the "Three Things" series where folks share their best practices for navigating the Community, as well as our product collections.

Like # people like this

Great advice thanks! 

too funny! 

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events