Hi, My name is Lior. I'm from Israel. I work for a technology company called Matrix. Application Eng

LiorHadar February 2, 2020

My name is Lior.

I'm from Israel. I work for a technology company called Matrix. Application Engineer

Good luck to everyone

10 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2020

Welcome, Lior!! We are glad you are here!!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2020

Hi @LiorHadar,

Welcome to the Community!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions, everyone is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2020

Hi @LiorHadar ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

- Sri

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2020

@LiorHadar Welcome to the party! Be sure to check out some of our product collections, as well as threads like Friday Fun. 😄

Alison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2020

Welcome @LiorHadar ! Hope you find everything you need here and more. :) 

giphy

Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2020

Hey there @LiorHadar  !

Welcome to the Atlassian Community~ 

Like LiorHadar likes this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 3, 2020

Hi @LiorHadar ! Pleased to have you in the Atlassian Community!

Like # people like this
Veera
Atlassian Team
February 3, 2020

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @LiorHadar 

Like # people like this
Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
February 4, 2020

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @LiorHadar ! Nice to meet you!

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2020

Hi @LiorHadar 

Welcome, to the community.

Feel free to ask any questions and also share your knowledge about Atlassian/ Marketplace products. :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events