Hi I'm not Jack!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

No no no! I am not "THE" Jack-skellington! No no no! I'm a total newbie who happens to have a similar avatar and well... the same name. I really liked this Summity thing. Do they do this every year? Does everyone with Community Leader work for Atlassian? If not how much do you get paid? When I can download image.png to try it out?

next-gen-jackskellington.jpg

....damnation HAL open the pod bay doors!

2 comments

Comment

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

Hello! Not-the-Jack!  Super cool to meet you.  We're a laid back bunch here, and while some of the Community Leaders do go on to work for Atlassian, the rest of us are just chill, cool folks, who are really excited to work for Product Swag.  :D 

I really need a shirt with that new product logo!

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2020

Jack.png

Sorry, couldn't resist. 

Like Jack Brickey likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events