Hi, I am new here

Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu February 10, 2020

Hello, Atlassian's. I am Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu, "SAS" in short form Gombe, Nigeria. I am a freelance Graphics designer and currently volunteering as a media and communication officer in a non-profit organization working to promote sustainable development goals. I am passionate about driving social impact in my community, and I am a big fan of SDGs.Trello is my superman when it comes to keeping track of everything in order. I am excited to be part of this community, and I look forward to building a sustainable Trello community in my city. Can't wait to know you :hugging_face:

6 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2020

Hi @Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu!

Glad you are a part of the community!  I can't for you to start sharing your Trello knowledge!

-Jimmy

Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu February 15, 2020

Thank you

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2020

Welcome to the community!

Thanks Ollie

Alison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2020

Welcome to the community @Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu ! Greetings from San Francisco, California. I'm excited to hear how you use Trello for your sustainable development goals.

Cheers to a green future,

Alison

Thanks, Allison, I heard San Francisco is nice

Alison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2020

It is! Hope you get the chance to visit some day.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2020

@Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu Such a great intro post, Sulaiman! Can't wait to see what you do with Trello in your community. 😄

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2020

Woho! We have a new leader

Like # people like this

Thanks, feels great to be here

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2020

Welcome to the community @Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu 

Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu March 17, 2020

Thank you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events