Hellow everyone

bete.lopes January 27, 2020

Just wanted to say hi to all. I live in Brasil and I am working for a technological company. I am a beginner in Atlassian softwares and we used Jira Software, Confluence and Service Desk. I hope learn a lot. Tks!

12 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2020

Hi @bete.lopes,

Welcome to the Community!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions everyone is very friendly and ready to help!

I'd recommend browsing though the product collections if you want to learn more.

-Jimmy

Like Veera likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2020

Welcome @bete.lopes !! We are glad you are here!!

Like Veera likes this
Raju Adluru
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2020

@bete.lopesWelcome to the community.

Yes, you are in the right place to get help.

Like Veera likes this
Alison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2020

Welcome Bete! Congrats on starting your journey with Atlassian tools.

Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2020

Greetings @bete.lopes 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There should be plenty of content, best practices, and user examples on Jira Software, Confluence and Service Desk!

Cheers!
Tim

Like # people like this
Veera
Atlassian Team
January 27, 2020

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @bete.lopes !!!

Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
January 27, 2020

Hello @bete.lopes 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community~

Glad to have you here & have a great week!

Muhammed_Nur_Nurdağ January 27, 2020

Welcome to the community @bete.lopes . Don't hesitate to ask any questions. I would try my best to help you out.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2020

@bete.lopes Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out our "Three Things" series with tips for just getting started, as well as threads like Friday Fun. 😄

Like Sri Kumar likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2020

Hi @bete.lopes ,

Welcome to the Community :) 

-Sri
Atlassian Migration support. 

Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
January 30, 2020

Welcome to the community, @bete.lopes ! I'm fairly new to the Community, too, but the people here are very friendly and helpful, so I'd say you're in the right place to ask any questions you might have and learn more.

Like # people like this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 4, 2020

Hi @bete.lopes and greetings from Washington DC. Welcome to the community. Let us know if you need help finding anything!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events