Hello

Gabriel Marius Popescu July 26, 2022

Hello everyone! I'm trying to learn more about Atlassian (Confluence, Jira etc.). Is there any good place to start?

5 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The usual starting place is the Atlassian University but I'd say most of us learn best by doing - start running your projects in Jira, and you'll quickly learn how to be a Jira admin for example.

And, when stuck, ask.  This community is large, has a lot of experience and always welcomes new people to it!

Like # people like this
Meriem Naim July 26, 2022

Hello, 

I would recommend  Atlassian University  
for confluence  there is this free learning path Confluence  

there is also  Jira Fundamentals, Jira Service Management Fundamentals.

these learning paths are good way to start 

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Gabriel Marius Popescu !

I see that you have been already guided in the right direction by our amazing Community leaders, and feel free to ask and clarify any doubts while you are learning.

Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2022

Hello @Gabriel Marius Popescu and welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Like others have mentioned, the Atlassian university is a great start. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask the community.

Good luck!

Like # people like this
Gabriel Marius Popescu July 29, 2022

I love the fact that people are friendly and ready to interact. Thank you all!

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2022

That is definitely one of my favorite things about this community as well.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events