Hello!

Rob Godbey March 23, 2022

Hello everyone,

I am new here. I am planning to start using Jira Service Management and I wanted to know what the community was like before I made a final decision.

Best wishes,

-->Rob

8 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2022

@Rob Godbey Welcome to the community! If you are evaluating the product based on the community around it, you’re in for a long and productive journey with JSM!

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2022

Hi @Rob Godbey ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community !

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2022

Welcome, @Rob Godbey. You will find lots of helpful community members here — many of them use JSM. 

But JSM is just a particular "flavor" of Jira so it's likely that many of the questions you may eventually have can be addressed by the wider community of Jira people.  :)  

-dave

Like Alexander Bondarev likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Rob Godbey !

Hope you have a great learning & sharing experience here!

Happy learning JSM!

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2022

Welcome to the community!  There's plenty of fun discussions and a ton of knowledge shared here :)

Evangeline Black March 23, 2022

Hello @Rob Godbey .

Welcome. I'm fairly new here too but I can say all the above posts are true🙂. 

Enjoy your journey!

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2022

Hi @Rob Godbey ! You are welcome!

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Hi @Rob Godbey Welcome!

It's awesome to know that you are exploring Jira Service Management!

Please feel free to check out the rich documentation and reaching out to our Jira Service Management Cloud Support Team should you have any inquiries. -> https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/

Happy exploring!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events